Welcome! This is the official website of Aliwan Fiesta, owned and operated solely by the Manila Broadcasting Company (MBC).
By using this website, you agree to comply with all laws and regulations related to its use. Failure to comply may result in immediate termination of your access to the Aliwan Fiesta Website by the Company, with or without prior notice.
We strictly follow Philippine laws and regulations for digital spaces and expect all users to do the same.
By using Aliwan Fiesta Website, you are representing and warranting that:
- you are at or above the legal age of majority;
- you own or have sufficient authorization to use the mobile device, technology, or other devices you use to access this Website; and
- you are aware that text, image, audio, and video content shall consume data from your postpaid, prepaid, or wifi-connected device;
- you warrant that any information you post to or transmit thereto is truthful, accurate, complete, not misleading, and in good faith.
In accessing and using this Aliwan Fiesta Website, you agree that you will not:
- Deliver any unlawful postings to or through this Website or any postings which advocate illegal activity and promote violence.
- Deliver any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful, or otherwise objectionable.
- Deliver any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals based on religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability.
- Deliver, or provide links to any postings containing defamatory, false, or libelous material.
- Impersonate another person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another.
If the Website requires you to register, you must complete the specified registration process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by the applicable online registration form.
It is your responsibility to maintain the currency, completeness, and accuracy of your registration data, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. After completing the registration form, you may be asked to choose a password.
It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Additionally, you are fully responsible for any activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account by emailing us at [email protected]. The Company is not liable for any loss you may incur due to someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
MBC has developed a Privacy Statement to inform you of its practices concerning collecting, using, disclosing, and protecting personal information. You can find the Privacy Statement, which is incorporated into this Agreement, by clicking here, and by using the Aliwan Fiesta Website, you agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement.
All content on this app, such as text, images, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, audio and video clips, are properties of MBC. Its content is protected by the Philippine law and international copyright laws. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, shared, broadcasted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed without the Company's prior written consent.
In no event shall the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, licensors, or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available this Aliwan Fiesta Website and its contents, be liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data, or other intangible losses;
- your inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of this Aliwan Fiesta Website;
- unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions;
- the provision or failure to provide any service;
- errors or inaccuracies contained on this Website or any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through this Website;
- any transactions entered into through this Website;
- any property damage including damage to your mobile device or computer system caused by viruses or other harmful components, during or on account of access to or use of this Website or any site to which it provides hyperlinks; or
- damages otherwise arising out of the use of the Aliwan Fiesta Website.
The limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of damages.
You agree to indemnify the Company, its personalities, affiliates, and their officers, directors, and employees from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your breach of any provision of this Agreement, or any warranty you provide herein, or otherwise arising in any way out of your use of this Aliwan Fiesta Website.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate this Aliwan Fiesta Website and/or any portion thereof, and/or your account, password, at any time for any reason, with or without notice to you.
Likewise, the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Aliwan Fiesta Website.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should send a written notification to:MBC - Aliwan Fiesta Website c/o Legal Department MBC Building Vicente Sotto St., CCP Complex Pasay City, Philippines 1307